Bears Inn would love to host your small, intimate, mountain wedding!
Please see below for our wedding packages and information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to request more information.
- Rental of pavilion
- Up to 25 people
- Chairs are included
- Total hours = 2
Wedding and Stay
- Ceremony and Reception
- Rental of entire premises
- Up to 25 people
- Tables and chairs are included
- Total hours = 10
- Includes 1 nights accommodation
- Includes 3 course breakfast
- Special Discounts Available -See Below
- 2 hour rental of the pavilion
- Congratulations Basket
- Up to 5 people at the ceremony
- 1 night stay in The Suite for The Happy Couple!
- 3 course breakfast in bed
**A 10% Service Charge and 4.6% Tax will be added to all Wedding Packages**
Lodging: Bears Inn includes 11 bedrooms with private bathrooms and 1 cabin which in total provides accommodation for 25 guests. Bears Inn has two dog friendly rooms! All rooms include a 3-course breakfast the following day.
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure a date for your Wedding. The remaining balance of the Wedding Package is due 30 days before the date of the event.
If you are booking rooms in the Inn, a $1000 deposit is required at the time of the reservation by the host/organizer and the guests will call to book their individual rooms. Guests will pay 50% of their total bill (including 4.6% tax and a 10% service fee) at the time of their reservation and will pay the remaining balance before their departure. Once all rooms are reserved (at least 30 days prior to the event) the initial $1000 deposit will be returned.
Cancellation Policy: Your $500 deposit to secure your date is non-refundable. If cancellation notice is 30 days or more before the event, all monies, except your $500 deposit, will be refunded. It cancellation notice is within 30 days, your entire amount paid for your Wedding Package will be forfeited. If Bears Inn cancels your event (not likely) then all monies, including your deposit will be refunded.
Damage Deposit: A credit card number will be on file for any damage caused by the guests. The main guest is responsible for all damages caused by the group in the main areas. Room damages will be the responsibility of the individuals staying in each room.
Discounts: If your wedding is held on a Monday-Thursday, your package will be discounted by 10%. If your wedding is held between November 1st – March 30th, your package will be discounted 10%. Discounts will NOT be applied for any booking on New Years Eve, New Years Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas.
1) Officiant for 30 minute ceremony- $250
2) Day of Coordinator – $875/10 hour wedding
Day of Coordinator includes:
- two phone calls/meetings prior to the wedding to discuss details
- coordination of any or all vendors
- assistance with permits and marriage license
- coordination of everything the day of the event including decorations, schedule, and vendors
- possible vendors include officiant, photography/videography, flowers, hair and makeup, wedding cake, food and alcohol, and music