Policies in a Nutshell
*Bears Inn is a non-smoking facility*
- Check In: 4:00 PM to 6 PM Monday through Saturday and from 2 until 4 pm on Sundays.
- Check Out: 11:00AM
- Open Year Round: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Drinking Allowed: Yes
- Alcohol Provided: No
- *Suitable For Children: Age 12 & up
- Childcare Provided: No
- Disabled Access: Limited
*Cabin will allow ages 12 and under.
Our reservation and cancellation policy:
- An advance deposit of 1/2 the total bill guarantees your reservation. If you book within the same week as your reservation, there will be no deposit. You will be charged the full amount.
- If cancellation occurs more than 30 days before your reserved date, your deposit will be refunded MINUS the $25 cancellation fee.
- If a cancellation is made between 30 and 3 days of your reserved date, the Bears Inn will retain your deposit, but your deposit can be applied toward a future stay or gift certificate.
- If a reservation is canceled within 3 days of the reserved date, your deposit is forfeited. Group reservations must be canceled 90 days in advance of the reserved date to receive a refund of deposit, MINUS a $100 cancellation fee.
On Site Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Computer, Copier, Fax Machine
- Board Games
- Hot tub/whirlpool tub
- Garden and Safari rooms have private entrance
- Large deck and Pavilion
- 2 outdoor gas campfires
- Fine dining restaurant for dinner next door to inn
- Conference room.
- Complete coffee and tea facilities for all guests
In Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Private Bath
- Bath robes
Bird watching, Boating, Canoeing, Cross-country ski trails, Fishing, Golfing, Hiking trails, Horseback riding, Mountain Bike trails, Shopping, Sight-seeing, Snow shoe trails, Swimming pool, Tennis courts, Whitewater Rafting and Ziplining.
Accepted payments and Credit Cards
Credit Cards: AMEX, VISA, Discover, Mastercard, Personal checks, Travelers checks,Cash
- Three-course healthy gourmet breakfast
- Time Served: 9:00 am
- Serving Location: in the Great Room (weather permitting, on the covered Pavilion.)
- Special meal options (with advance notice, please): Low fat , allergies, paleo, vegan, dairy-free, gluten free
Bears Inn Bed & Breakfast Policies & Procedures
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the historic Bears Inn Bed & Breakfast. Please read through each policy and procedure that we have in place to ensure not only the safety of our guests, but the quality of each guests stay as well.
- Colorado State Law prohibits smoking in or near public facilities. Smoking of ANY KIND is only allowed in the designated Gazebo, to the left of the parking lot. There will be a $100 charge added to your bill for smoking on the property, other than the designated area. If smoking inside of the building is detected, you will be charged a $500 cleaning fee and asked to leave without a refund.
- No candles or open flames are allowed in guests rooms, as it is a major fire hazard.
- There is a curfew on amplified sound or music beginning at 10 pm.
- Bathrooms for our guests are located in the room that you have rented. Use of other guest room bathrooms will result in a $25 cleaning charge.
- There will be a $75 charge for a missing bathrobe and a $25 charge for each set of missing keys.
- So that we may take care of food preparation, we cannot allow guests to use the kitchen or to provide ice. (Ice is available at the Marshdale Food Market about two blocks south of the Inn.)
- Guest(s) are expected to leave the contents of each room in the same condition as they were found. Missing pillows, stained/torn linens, and etc. will result in replacement charges if they cannot be remedied.
- Absolutely no glassware or food items are allowed in, or around, the hot tub. There are plastic cups available for guest(s) to use and are located on top of the cold water dispenser in the Great Room.
- Non-registered visitors after 9:00 pm are not allowed.
- Use of our facility and grounds may involve certain exposure to steps, paths and roads that are uneven, as well as local wildlife. With these and all related activities, there is an element of risk, and guest(s) acknowledge that they assume all responsibilities and agree that he/she is liable for any accidents or injury arising from the use of our facility and grounds.
- Any incidents that may occur while guest(s) are under the influence of alcohol/drugs are at the guest(s) own risk. Guests agree to waive any claim whatsoever against Bears Inn Bed & Breakfast, owners, employees, or other guests of property for accidents or injury arising from such incidents. Any damage done to the property from such incidents will be the financial responsibility of the said guest(s).
- Check-out time is at 11:00am and there is a $25 charge for each hour the room is occupied after that time.