Policies and Services
Policies in a Nutshell
*Bears Inn is a non-smoking facility*
- Check In: 4:00 PM to 6 PM Monday through Saturday and from 2 until 4 pm on Sundays.
- Check Out: 11:00AM
- Open Year Round: Yes
- Smoking Allowed: No
- Drinking Allowed: Yes
- Alcohol Provided: No
- Suitable For Children: Age 12 & up
- Childcare Provided: No
- Disabled Access: Limited
Our reservation and cancellation policy:
- An advance deposit of 1/2 the total bill guarantees your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs more than 30 days before your reserved date, your deposit will be refunded MINUS the $25 cancellation fee.
- If a cancellation is made between 30 and 3 days of your reserved date, the Bears Inn will retain your deposit, but your deposit can be applied toward a future stay or gift certificate.
- If a reservation is canceled within 3 days of the reserved date, your deposit is forfeited. Group reservations must be canceled 90 days in advance of the reserved date to receive a refund of deposit, MINUS a $100 cancellation fee.
On Site Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Computer, Copier, Fax Machine
- Board Games
- Hot tub/whirlpool tub
- Garden and Safari rooms have private entrance
- Large deck and Pavilion
- 2 outdoor gas campfires
- Private office for guest use, fine dining restaurant for dinner next door to inn
- Conference room.
- Complete coffee and tea facilities for all guests
In Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Private Bath
- Bath robes
Bird watching, Boating, Canoeing, Cross-country ski trails, Fishing, Golfing, Hiking trails, Horseback riding, Mountain Bike trails, Shopping, Sight-seeing, Snow shoe trails, Swimming pool, Tennis courts, Whitewater Rafting and Ziplining.
Accepted payments and Credit Cards
Credit Cards: AMEX, VISA, Discover, Mastercard, Personal checks, Travelers checks,Cash
- Three-course healthy gourmet breakfast
- Time Served: 9:00 am
- Serving Location: in the Great Room (weather permitting, on the covered Pavilion.)
- Special meal options (with advance notice, please):
Low fat , allergies, paleo, vegan, dairy-free, gluten free upon request